– Taking part in conference call in ENGLISH with our customers, partners.
– Coordinate the development efforts of multiple Android teams.
– Design and develop Android applications, games from customer and internal requirements.
– Work closely with graphic designer to transform design idea to coding.
– Work with tester to ensure deliveries meet expected quality.
– Explore new technologies to solve technical challenges.
Your Skills and Experience
– At least 1 – 2 years of experience as Developer for Web/Mobile Programming
– Strong knowledge of iOS/ MAC OSX.
– Good skill in XCode – IDE, Interface builder.
– A deep familiarity with Objective-C (experience in Swift is a plus).
– Exceptional analytical, debugging/ troubleshooting, and coding skills
– Ability to learn new things (tools, technologies, methodologies) fast.
– Self-motivation to understand details of things.
– Proficient in English language skill
Why You’ll Love Working Here
– Health Care: Annual heath check-up, premium health insurance.
– Training: English class, workshop, on-job training, Management training, Soft skill training
– Awards & bonus: Most Valuable Person (MVP), 13th month salary, incentive bonus, Performance salary review twice a year.
– Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Guitar, Game.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume on here. We will contact you soon!